Complaints Handling Policy
| BLOSSOM CREST’S COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY|
The purpose of this policy is to outline Blossom Crest’s approach to handling complaints. It is hoped that this policy will make it easier for clients to communicate all kinds of complaints to us so that they can be satisfactorily resolved as practicable as possible. Your feedback, whether positive or negative are valuable inputs in our pursuit of continuous improvement.
| Our Complaints Management Guiding Principles|
Our complaints handling process is based on the principles of:
Complaints may be made to Blossom Crest through any of the following methods:
- Emails: Emails should be sent to email@example.com
- Telephone: Calls should be made to 090-6000-7785
- Website: By completing and submitting a Contact Us Form on blossomcrestng.com
- In Person
| Information Required for a Complaint|
In order to respond promptly and effectively to complaints, the complainant is required to provide the following information:
- specifically address the matter to Blossom Crest Ltd through any of the channels listed above
- clearly articulate the issues he/she is dissatisfied with
- provide as many specific details about the issue as possible, including any steps that have been taken to attempt to resolve the issue
- provide any supporting evidence or relevant documentation
- outline their desired outcome or resolution
- respond to requests from Blossom Crest for information or clarification in a timely manner
| The Complaints Handling Process|
- Blossom Crest Ltd will endeavour to acknowledge all complaints received through email or its website within 24 hours.
- We will aim at resolving the issues raised and communicating the resolution to you within five business days.
- Every effort will be made to meet these timeframes, where it is practical to do so. However, if the matter is complex, it may take longer to resolve. In these instances, complainants will be informed about the delay and will also be provided periodic updates on progress made towards resolution.
| Following up on a Complaint|
The preferred method of providing additional information or making enquiries in relation to a Complaint is via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (090-6000-7785).