Customer Service Policy – Abridged Version
| BLOSSOM CREST’S CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY|
At Blossom Crest Limited, we value our customers – both internal and external. We recognize that our continued existence is hinged on highly satisfied customers.
|OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE VISION |
At every encounter with our Company, all existing and potential customers will smile from immense satisfaction.
|OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GUIDING PRINCIPLES|
In order to realize our customer service vision, the following guiding principles have been integrated into our day-t0-day business practices:
- Serve all customers with professionalism, skill, and knowledge
- Act with integrity and treat all customers with dignity and respect
- Be fair, honest and consistent
- Promise only what we can deliver
- Ensure our services are excellently delivered. At Blossom Crest, excellence is timely, suitable, cost effective, convenient, innovative and error-free customer services that exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Be accountable to all customers and use feedback to improve our performance and service to our customers
- Identify and solve issues before they become problematic
|OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS |
- We will arrive promptly at the cleaning site
- We will keep our customers informed of unexpected delays in service.
- We will greet our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will implement the cleaning schedule agreed with our customers in terms of areas to be cleaned and the frequency of each cleaning task
- We will practice standard infection control by maintaining high personal hygiene, guarding against cross contamination of areas cleaned and disinfecting areas cleaned
- We will practice health and safety procedures as specified in our Standard Operating Procedures
- We will listen effectively to our customers’ requests and respond in a timely, courteous and helpful manner.
- We will respond to website requests within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- We will respond to e-mails within 24 hours during normal business hours.
A client may cancel or reschedule a cleaning appointment 48 hours in advance. The notification should be made to Blossom Crest Ltd via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 090-6000-7785.